Highland Beach: Luxurious, lifestyle living in the tropical landscape of Beach Palm County
With its lush and tropical landscape, countryside grounds, and a luxury living near the beach, Highland Beach offers multiple living opportunities near the coastline. The city offers all the amenities of a premier destination that you can call home.
Incorporated in 1949, Highland Beach got its name from the high dune crest positioning. The Highland Beach that covers an area of 0.6 square kilometers between the Intracoastal Waterway and the Atlantic Ocean. In the north and northwest, Highland Beach is bounded by the Delray Beach and in the south and southwest by the city of Boynton Beach.
The white-sand beaches with bright blue waters in the sight, stretching across the horizon, adds to the lush tropical beauty of Highland Beach. It’s an enticing setting for the boat owners and residents who want to make the most out of waterfront living.
But if you are looking for a more metropolitan flavor, the Palm Beach and Fort Lauderdale are within the vicinity with easy access to restaurants and shopping malls. If you are looking for a lifestyle living and a variety of villas and condos, Highland Beach is the place where you need to check in.
Highland Beach has a year-around population of 4150 which goes up to 8500 in the winter months. The 80 percent of the residents are retirees while the remaining 20 percent are engaged in the business of various kinds. The most prominent local attraction of the Highland Beach is Gumbo Limbo Nature Center while you also have an easy access to all the kinds of restaurants and pubs in the Delray and Boynton beach.
The closest medical centers near the Highland Beach includes the Boca Raton Community Hospital and Delray Medical Center.
If you are planning to move to the Highland Beach with your family, there are numerous renowned colleges there, including the Keiser College, Florida Atlantic University, Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale, Nova Southeastern University and Palm Beach State College.
If you are looking for truly luxury living within the Beach Palm County, Highland Beach is worth getting on your list.